Sunday, March 27, 2022

CCR#4

 How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?

   I've used so many softwares in this project and ran through so many websites in developing my content and researching. I've had to sometimes use two different PC's at the same time so that I can have a clear view of two different software programs. I used many online websites to edit my content like the images and formatting.

  Throughout this project I used a MacBook Air, I've gotten a lot more familiar with it. They use Apple iOS, the second most used mobile device platform in the world. It is right behind Android. They have many different features, I used a lot of safari inside of chrome when looking online. My phone also runs on Apple iOS, I used some of the filter images it provides to take some of the pictures that are in my blogs.

   This whole project consisted of using many different softwares, technologies and online websites. Without technology I wouldn't of been able to be successful with my research and overall blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...