Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Location

 Location:

      The gym is a conventional place for exercising. Obviously there are other places like a park or the beach where you could exercise but that is also because exercising can take place anywhere. But in a gym, it is full with all different types of machines that all serve the same purpose regarding fitness.

Fitness & Exercise Equipment for Your Facility or Home | Life Fitness

     As soon as a person sees the setting of a gym they immediately know that there is fitness involve, and personally knowing that I believe that the gym is a perfect location for a fitness magazine.

Metro Detroit's Blink gyms closed amid COVID-19, some brands didn't


   The gym is full of equipment and having equipment in the background, creates a great photoshoot where its not just a picture of a person but also a picture of the whole environment. These type of shots can catch the eyes of more readers, increasing the sells of magazines.

The Coach - Gold's gym official magazine on Behance

    I've been scouting for locations and I decided that my local gym that I go to is the best location to have my fitness magazine settings as. It's full of modern equipment, natural lighting, and big overall atmosphere.

Amazon.com: Muscle and Fitness Magazine

     Below are some pictures that I took of my local gym, where I'm going to shoot my magazine.







    As you can see there is a lot of natural lightning in the above picture, it's perfect for a front cover magazine page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...