Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Masthead

 Mastheads:


        Mastheads are considered the big bold large letters in the top of a page, most commonly referred as the tittle. Mastheads come in all shapes and sizes. The color of the masthead is a big feature. Big bright colored lettering would attract people. Especially if it's a nice soothing color like red or blue.


      


        The typical design of a masthead of a fitness magazine are usually in bold with very common colors like the one above. When it comes to different genre's of a magazine, the design varies. A magazine about fashion is most likely to have a masthead of italics than a fitness magazine because it has a more classical and creative layout.








     For my Fitness Magazine I'm most likely going to have large bold lettering as this is also the most conventional. I've thought of many colors and so far I'm liking the color red for my Masthead. I also want a basic bold lettering, not the italics one but a more basic and simple feeling. It's important to have an aesthetically pleasing title as this is one of the first things a reader sees in a magazine. The title can be even seen from far away. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...