Sunday, November 28, 2021

Convention (blog post sound project)

     The narrative sound project was a fun and easy going assignment. In this particular project I was influenced by one of the examples that my teacher gave from another student. What they did was Bernie Sanders getting stabbed at a bar. Crazy right. I thought it was very radical and just crazy. I think that's why I liked it. As soon as I saw that I thought of Donald Trump and doing the project based on him. My group partners and I gathered and I introduced my idea first, they were okay with it but we still continued to brainstorm other ideas. My idea was to have Donald Trump arrive at a convention center with the secret service and everything and then have gun shots happen, using our voices. 

      Eventually, my idea was the most stable and reasonable, so we did that. The majority of all the sounds were captured on my phone. Cris did the "potus in route", I did "Make America Great Again", and we all pitched in including Valeria for all the footsteps, screaming, and applauses. I thought it would be best if we find more people to do the screams all together so it can really sound like we are in a convention. I saw a other group doing their sound project and I asked if they could help us out with making more noise and they did. Chris is the one who edited the project and it came out good. It did stand out that this project was pretty fast comparing to others. Usually, projects take a whole class period or sometimes even more, but in this one we were able to have everything set to be edited in like one hour. I do think the most challenging part was not being able to have unlimited word usage. My group and I had to choose what words we were going to use wisely, so that it would be able to convey the message.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...