Thursday, March 10, 2022

Timeline

Timeline:


February 16 4:55pm

I scouted areas in my gym for possible magazine cover shots.

   




February 24

  My teacher told the class that we need to start taking pictures or film, for our projects. As soon as she told us, I started to think of who I could possibly take photos of and my friend came into mind. So I texted my friend Nick, who is the closest friend of mine who matches the description of the type of person I want for my Fitness Magazine.







February 27 1:00pm

My friend Nick and I met at the local gym and I took multiple shots of him.





March 9 

Editing up my timeline magazine blog.



March 10 

Work on my magazine progress report.



March 11

Developing Content. Have everything up to date by midnight for my AICE MEDIA STUDIES class. I went to a Starbucks near my house to work on it. 









March 12

Asked a classmate of mine if we could meet at a Starbucks and give advice to each other and feedback on our current Magazine Blogs.





     March 13

Met at a Starbucks and worked on my blogs. She suggested some good editing websites I could use for my pictures. And I also worked on some content for my magazine.




TBA
     
      I have to take more photos for my magazine and develop content for my double page spread analysis; different types of exercises.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...