Friday, February 25, 2022

Photoshoot

 Photoshoot:


      I went to the gym and took multiple pictures for my magazine. I'm testing out the angles and analyzing the best possible pictures to include in my content and front cover. I asked a close friend of mine if he could be in my magazine and he said yes. He's a young male and athletic. I chose him because he matches the description of the type of person I want to be in my magazine.




     I'm currently posting unedited raw images.I used my iPhone 12 to take these pictures. In the future I will edit it and blur out the faces in the background so that it can focus on the front cover person.



I will still be adding more photos to my collection and constantly finding better angles and ways to improve my Fitness Magazine.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...