Thursday, March 10, 2022

Preliminary Table of Contents



I'm working on what more titles I should include in my table of contents. Such as like what sub headings, and how to layout completely my magazine. 




I'm still using the Canva website. I did have trouble inserting the images onto the table of contents. Instead of just pasting it on the page, it was inserting the image as a whole background for the entire page.





I still have more ideas in mind and will be adding more into my final table of contents, as this was only a rough draft and was exploring designs and content. My Table of Contents design will most likely change.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...