Friday, March 11, 2022

Preliminary Front Cover Magazine

 Rough Draft:


             I'm currently working on my Front Cover Fitness Magazine. It is a rough draft and I will continue to work on it.



   I added content, I want the reader to know what type of information can be found inside the magazine. The red color of the title stands out a lot. I also want to start to take pictures using portrait mode on my iPhone, when I took all my pictures I didn't use that technique but I want to try it and maybe see how it would look as in the front cover and throughout my magazine. What this mode does is blur the background.



    I'm using Canva.com, so far as the website to design my magazine. It seems like a very user friendly website and I like it. I've used this website before for other school assignments, so I'm not totally new to it. There is a wide variety of designs I can use.

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...