Friday, March 11, 2022

Progress Report

            I'm currently more than half way done with my blogs project. With the deadline coming up it will be here before you know it. I have to start making concrete content into my magazine. I have an idea of how my final magazine is going to be looking like. I do need to take some final pictures using the portrait mode on my iPhone to see if I have to change up anything.



 

             These blogs have been one of the hardest assignments I have had in all of my high school career, it keeps you on edge. There has been many late nights working on it. My laptop is packed with downloads and pictures to the teeth. I'm a good procrastinator so it's even harder for me in general. I have gained a lot of knowledge when it comes to Fitness Magazines and their purpose.


             I have about 20 blogs and I have to reach the goal of 30 or minimum 25, but I'm going to reach more than 25. The first blogs I did were the most time consuming, a blog could take me up yo 4 hours but then I start to get used to it. I've had many technological problems with my blogs not loading and saving to not being able to connect to the wifi.


             I still have more things to add, as I believe I will being changing things up as new ideas evolve. I have already changed my whole table of contents, I found a better version, using a different website. I'm going to look for any new websites that could help me with the editing and designs for the magazine. I've worked really hard on my blogs and I think I've done a really good job. I took my time in doing my research about Fitness Magazines. I'm glad with the genre I chose, it has a wide variety of features. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR#4

  How did you integrate technologies- software, hardware and online- in this project?    I've used so many softwares in this project and...